Our Program Managers can also work with you to create a customized professional development program to address your specific content and objectives.
To request a price quote for a workshop or for more information contact our office at 407-494-1744.
According to the Americans for the Arts:
- Data for College Board that in 2014 those who are involved in the arts and music classes scored an average of 96 points higher on their SAT’s than students not involved in the arts.
- Elementary students involved in the arts 40 minutes a week resulted in improved abilities in verbal learning, verbal delayed recall, and verbal recognition.
- Students that participate in the arts demonstrate improved academic performance and lower dropout rates. These cognitive and developmental benefits are reaped by students regardless of their socioeconomic status.
- Teaching creativity develops critical thinking skills, engages students and fosters innovation.
- Creativity is one of the top three personality traits most important to career success according to U.S. employers.
2013- 2014 Reading Resource Highlights
Serviced 166 students including RTI, ESE, Bottom 25% from Edusoft, FAIR, and prior year test scores.
100% of 3rd grade students served made learning gains – 78% students made level 2’s and higher on State Standardized Tests.
66% of 4th grade students made learning gains
2011- 2012 Reading Highlights
87% of our students scored above grade level on Standardized Testing.(Level 4 and 5)
100% of our students passed the test with a level 2 or higher.